Hope Glen Farm
Barn & Farm Style Weddings at Hope Glen Farm
Hope Glen Farm is a family owned and operated business, and we live on the farmstead. We have been the owners since 2001, and the farm is listed on the Historic Register. Much of our time living here has been spent saving, and lovingly restoring all of the original farm buildings.
We are a historic and picturesque farm surrounded by the majestic 500 acre Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park, which offers scenic views and a serene backdrop for your wedding or corporate event.
Historic Hope Glen Farm has had the honor of hosting distinctive weddings for St. Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding area clients and we have done so with style, class, and elegance.
Our location is conveniently right outside of The Twin Cities, yet you and your guests will feel far away from the city. Hope Glen Farm offers a private and intimate setting that adds an historic ambiance that will be in your memories for years to come.
We offer the following on-site locations for your one-of-a-kind wedding:
• 1860 Civil War Barn with loft.
• Social Hour with covering.
• 2400 sq ft pavilion for your reception and “PLAN B” for inclement weather.
• Outdoor pasture for your ceremony location
• Bride & Groom rooms available at no additional cost
• Handicap accessible real running bathrooms in the corn crib.
• Bon fire area for smores
Our restored 1860’s civil war barn with loft, large pavilion, corn crib cottage, well house and outdoor areas have been the location of many memorable weddings and events. The farm offers the perfect mixture of beautiful landscapes, rustic elegance, and a deep sense of history in a private and rural setting for the enjoyment of your guests.
Call Hope Glen Farm today at or 612.202.2886 or 612.751-0300 for more information or for a tour of our grounds. We look forward to making your event special!
Prices range from $1,500-$9,500 depending the day of week and time of year.
Tree House Honeymoon Suite
The Honeymoon Suite Treehouse is a 1200 square foot house situated in a 150 year old Burr White Oak Tree. It was designed and engineered to withstand every kind of weather and is in constant motion. It has 4 levels 4 outdoor decks, 2 fireplaces and Central Air Conditioning plus a full kitchen that has everything you would need to fix a meal and enjoy it on one of the 4 decks. Boasts of a 2 person jetted jacuzzi tub and rain shower plus it has in floor radiant heating for those cold winter nights as well as a cosy fire place in the bedroom and living room. It has WIFI as well as a throughout house sound system to set the mood for that romantic night. It also has a 40 foot tower feature with telescope provided to enjoy a clear night on the top balcony.
• The TreeHouse is a 4 level unit which employs the existing grades and natural openings in the branches above.
• Natural light and orientation to scenic views was our top priority.
• There are also tall windows facing the tree trunk itself to help bring the sense of being in a tree house.
• Rental unit is reached via a stairway at the front of the building.
• This unit includes a Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom facilities as well as an open loft in the front living area and a “tower feature” adjacent to the 500 acre park. Oh and a “Secret room feature” Have fun trying to find it!
• As everyones dream the treehouse has a secret room as well.
• The gross useable square footage is 1200 S. F. including the “tower”.
• There are 4 deck areas provided directly outside of the Kitchen, Front Entrance, Park and Tower.
• Boasts of 2 fireplaces one in the bedroom and one in the main Living area.
Aside from weddings which this is included in the wedding package it can be rented apart from weddings or events on airbnb.com.