Earle Brown Heritage Center
Earle Brown isn’t just a pop of red. With an in-house catering team, multiple buildings, and on-site parking, this venue can accommodate any wedding size. Located in Brooklyn Center, this farm has a rich history restored to the modern era. It is completely refurbished with built-in audio and visual for wedding parties that want to dance the night away.
Each Minnesota wedding venue is unique in their own ways, but here are 5 Reasons to have your wedding at Earle Brown:
- Easy access for guests. With free on-site parking and close proximity to hotels and the highway, guests will easily find Earle Brown. Most of the hotels in the area offer discounts and deals on shuttles, there’s also a hotel connected to Earle Brown, so a warm bed is just a walk away at the end of the night.
- Large lawn space. The outdoor courtyard is breathtaking, and it grabs people’s attention. It’s the perfect place to capture any wedding day photo!
- Multiple buildings. It’s great to have space on the property for getting ready in the morning and for a back-up plan in case of inclement weather.
- In-house catering. Three birds with one stone! Your venue, dinner and dessert caterer.
- Everything in one place.There’s no need to worry about traveling to another location, setting up decor at another location, or parking.
For a unique wedding at one of the most beautifully restored historic locations in Minnesota, choose Earle Brown. Their interior ballrooms and unique outdoor grounds accommodate groups of all sizes for your wedding ceremony and reception. It’s open all four season and they welcome all weddings and ceremonies that fit your individual needs!
Click here to view more information on Earle Brown Heritage Center and follow them on social media!